Thursday, October 23, 2008

Easy Method to Earn Free Xbox Live Membership

I recently just discovered a site that gives away Xbox Live Memberships. The site claimed to provide a fool proof method to get a Free memberhip to Xbox Live. As you can imagine I was a little skeptical, but my curiosity got the best of me and I gave the site a visit.

Once at FreeXbox Account I read over the “3 Easy” steps and decided to give it a go. The idea here is to sign up with a spam free survey company to which they have arranged members to earn a xbox live account for free. All you need is a valid verifiable email account to sign up with their sponser site. (I used an gmail email account I have created for online offers.) Once I was signed up, I visited the survey page a choose three simple few minute surveys to complete. I was done in less than 10 minutes. Once the surveys where completed, I choose to be rewarded with a 60 Day Subscription Card by mail. However, I should have chosen to be paid via PayPal, because I later learned the surveys pay $5 to $100 within 24hrs. (You can do 2-3 a day a make an extra $200 to $1500 a month, no bullshit!).

Anyways, in less than 7 days I got my free Xbox Live Membership to my delight. I logged back in a completed a few more surveys to earn money for an alt account. Once you become a member, you can do this month after month to never have to pay for Xbox Live again.

Needless to say, I was very impressed with the results and knew I had to share this with my many blog readers. I can assure you will be blown away with the results. But you may want to hurry, as I believe they are only accepting a limited number of new members. Here is the link, give it a shot http://www.freexboxaccount.com

No comments:

Post a Comment